The material contained in these pages is the property of RCBC Wales and must not be edited or distributed for any commercial purpose unless we have given permission. Taking copies for
educational/personal use, whether to your hard disk or a printed version is allowed, provided that the copyright notice is retained on each copy.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The RCBC Wales Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of RCBC Wales and RCBC Wales is not responsible for the contents of any
Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. RCBC Wales is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of
transmission received from any Linked Site. RCBC Wales is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RCBC Wales of the site or any
association with its operators.
RCBC Wales encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from RCBC Wales so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
RCBC Wales is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the RCBC Wales Web site.
The RCBC Wales Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run
programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example,
if you personalise RCBC Wales pages, or register with RCBC Wales site or services, a cookie helps RCBC Wales to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of
recording your personal information. When you return to the same RCBC Wales Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RCBC Wales features that you
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to
decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RCBC Wales services or Web sites you visit.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The RCBC Wales Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to
enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and
material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received
all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
RCBC Wales has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, RCBC Wales reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its
sole discretion. RCBC Wales reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
RCBC Wales reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to
remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in RCBC Wales's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. RCBC Wales does not control or endorse the content, messages or
information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, RCBC Wales specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your
participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download